After reading a load of forums I came up with this idea.
A pack that contains all you need to turn a standard WD BEVS into one that is readable by an Xbox 360.
Why do you want to do this?
It gives you the chance of saving some cash, official HDD's are a ripoff.
With the NXE dashboard you can save the games onto the HDD and run it off there giving your laser diode some headroom.
This kit contains:
HDD Hackr 1.0
120GB HDD hddss.bin
Hex Workshop V6
What you need to have:
Official Xbox 360 HDD encloser with any drive size.
Torx 6 and Torx 10 screw driver.
A Western Digital (WD) specific models 2.5 Inch SATA hard drive.
Some knowledge HDD care.
* Completely new version core
* Two flashing modes, Auto and Manual
* Western Digital Vendor Intro Power Brute for misflashed drives
* Minimized incompatibility problems
* Improved exception handling
* Confirmed HddHacker supports
- WD Scorpio Series BEVS/BEAS
- WD Scorpio Blue Series BEVS/BEVT
- WD Scorpio Black Series BEKT/BJKT
- WD VelociRaptor Series
Notes: with 1.0 HDD Hackr a 120 Gb or 160 Gb is recommended.
Try to copy and paste the password, each computer have a possibility of not being in ASCII code.
Powered by Qumana