PCs are under constant attack from viruses, spyware and identity theft. Every day you hear about a new threat to your PC. They’re coming faster than ever before, they’re getting harder to stop and traditional antivirus products are not able to keep up.Will your antivirus software catch the latest malware that just came out today? In most cases, no, because it simply does not know how to detect it yet. But ThreatFire’s ActiveDefense technology does, and has proven to provide up to 243% more protection when combined with traditional AntiVirus products. See the table below.
* Persistent zero-day threat protection made easy for everyone - even novice users! Runs in background without impacting system performance. Automatic updates run silently in the background so ThreatFire is always up-to-date.
* NEW! System Activity Monitor displays detailed data on all running processes and allows you to terminate any process on demand.
* Highest level of out-of-the-box accuracy. No need to configure baffling, technical security settings: just turn ThreatFire on and start blocking malware.
* Includes PC Tools AntiVirus’s on-demand AV scanner, giving you added peace of mind so you can quickly and easily scan your PC for known threats.
* Malware quarantine and removal, rootkit and antivirus scanner, advanced custom rules settings and more!
* Perpetually ready for the next malware outbreak
* detects malware by watching for malicious behaviors.
* Protects against both known and zero-day viruses, worms, trojans, buffer overflows, rootkits and even some spyware.
* pending ActiveDefense technology intelligently scans and analyzes computer processes to detect and block any malicious activity without false positives!
* NEW! Enhanced user interface elements provide more technical details on alerts and interactive reports in ThreatFire’s main control panel.
* Works alongside most other security programs
* there is no need to uninstall your antivirus, anti
* spyware, firewall or other security program before installing ThreatFire.
Powered by Qumana